1. What did you do in 2017 that you'd never done before?
Moved into my own apartment, paid a utility bill, attended college in Pennsylvania, ran over three miles without breaks, drove in the snow, went to Italy, went to another continent with someone else, played chess, shot a handgun, went to Sesame Place, got a job with my own office, played with the stock market.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I wanted to read 10 books and so far I've only read six and am currently reading three so...bad news bears. Next year I want to resolve my tendency to swear, and my forgetfulness.
3. What would you like to have in 2018 that you lacked in 2017?
4. What date from 2017 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 27th - Moved into my first place
Feb 14th - Spent Valentines Day in Venice
5. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
richer or poorer?
6. What was your favorite TV program?
Catastrophe, Archer, Bobs Burgers, Younger, Blackish, Big Mouth, Schitt's Creek
7. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Selected songs from: Billie Eilish; Goodnight, Texas; Sam Smith's new album & the Greatest Showman soundtrack.
8. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
The Greatest Showman,
9. What books did you read in 2016 that you'd never read before?
The Sun & Her Flowers, How To Start A Fire, The Continual Condition, The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories, Practical Perfection, & Shockaholic.
10. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2016?
A mix of urban grunge: ripped jeans, converse, leather jackets; & Basic: Columbia jacket, oversized sweaters, day dresses, etc.
11. Who was the best new person you befriended?
Jaime, Erika, Norm, etc.