Thursday, December 29, 2016

Tradition 2k16

1. What did you do in 2016 that you'd never done before?
Moved across the country, went to the jersey shore, ate food recommended by buzzfeed, accidentally broke up with someone I didn't know I was dating, had an IV drip, obtained a license from a state other than Washington, ate tastycakes and water ice, stayed at an apartment in Manhattan, organized a sexual harassment seminar, subsisted on a diet of protein shakes, etc I'm sure.

2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I wanted to read a certain number of books when in fact I didn't read a single one. Yikes.

3. What would you like to have in 2017 that you lacked in 2016?
Financial security

4. What date from 2016 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb 26th - when I moved across the country
July 17th - best party of the year

5. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
Happier

richer or poorer?
Poorer 😬✌🏼

6. What was your favorite TV program?
Catastrophe, Cuckoo, 8 Out of 10 Does Countdown, Shameless


7. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Halsey, Alessia Cara, Hozier again.

8. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
War Dogs, Sausage Party, The Boss, Deadpool


9. What books did you read in 2016 that you'd never read before?
Madeline Goes to London

10. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2016?
Had to adjust to a new climate so let's be real it was largely a mess. But I'm getting back into the style I had before working with kids so YAY

11. Who was the best new person you befriended?
Peter obvs, Mike, Brian, Tim, Celene, Rich, Renee etc etc I've met a lot of people this year lol

No comments:

Post a Comment