Thursday, January 1, 2015

Tradition 2k14

1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
Got an impulsive tattoo, attended a non-family member's first birthday party, spent NYE downtown in Seattle, developed a taste for champagne, dyed my hair red, went from a brunette to a bleach blonde at home, ate at Blue Bayou in Disneyland, had a surprise party,  attended an interpretation of Grease by a cast made up entirely of people with disabilities.

2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did not read 25 books, which if I remember correctly was my only resolution.

3. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
A car, and a California address.

4. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I genuinely can't think of anything monumental that happened this year outside of trips.

5. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
-happier, probably? 2013 sucked. 2014 was recovery.
richer or poorer?
-richer

6. What was your favorite TV program?
Parks & Rec, The Office (rewatching it on Netflix), Bob's Burgers, Parenthood

7. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I fell in love with singles more than artists. I fell in love with Meghan Trainor, & Lorde's album.

8. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
Monuments Men, Amazing Spiderman 2, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Pride & Prejudice.

9. What books did you read in 2014 that you'd never read before?
Sharp Objects & Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, We Were Liars by E Lockhart, I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron, The Time Machine by H.G. Wells, Pride & Prejudice.

10. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
2013 was lazy preppy & I sorta kept to that.

11. Who was the best new person you befriended?
They aren't new friends but I definitely got closer to Courtney & Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment