Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Favorite Things: Polka Dots

A few weeks ago I came upon kate spade new york's (relatively) new book Things We Love, and I fell in love. As a result I'm going to start a series that spans this blog, my main blog, and my travel blog.

My Favorite Thing #1:



Possibly inspired by my newfound kate spade new york obsession, I've really taken to polka dots recently. In silky button ups, wallpapers, and accent furniture. I'm struggling a little bit right now between femme fatale and the vintage idea of femininity (read: cupcakes, pastels, full skirts) and I think polka dots are a great crossover: they look fantastic with a leather or bouclé jacket. They add the perfect amount of shutz-pah to any ensemble with the ability to dress it up or simply add a much needed accent color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment